** Due to limited capacity, there will be no arrangement of Jummah prayer for Women at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
** Doors will open at 1:15 pm (30 min before the Iqamah time)
** Doors will open at 3:00 pm (30 min before the Iqamah time)
** Additional Person Info
* Fever, coughing, difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose, and shortness of breath.
* I, nor anyone in my household, has traveled outside Ontario in the past 14 days.
* I have not been investigated, nor tested positive, nor have been in contact with anyone who has been tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
* Maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres
* Wear a mask at all times
* Bring my own prayer mats
* Come prepared with wudhu to the masjid
* The masjid may not open washroom and wudhu facilities
* I will also bring a bag for my shoes and place them in the bag during my visit to the masjid
* I will pray all additional Sunnah, Nafl, and optional prayers at home
* I will also follow the directives as given by BJIC management, staff, and volunteers to ensure the safety of myself and others
* I agree to cooperate with all volunteers, and staff members present. I may be asked to present a valid ID to verify this registration.
* I will also not hold BJIC (including its management, staff, and volunteers) responsible for any reason due to my attendance at the masjid, and am coming entirely at my own risk.